Welcome to the 5th piece of our FIVE part series on:
IPA’s you should be doing every day and HOW to do them
Welcome to the 5th of our FIVE part series on “IPA’S you should be doing every day and HOW to do them. Yay for the final piece to this puzzle! If you missed parts one, two, three, and four check them out!
Today we are talking all about:
Growth is the catalyst for your business. Want to accomplish your goals and dreams? You are going to need growth! Want to become your best self? You are going to need growth!
So how do you grow?
Scroll on down to get a DETAILED step by step plan to your growth.
Where are you at?
You can’t get to where you want to go if you don’t know where you are.
So step one friend is writing down where you are. Grab a pen and paper and take some time to write down the answers to these questions:
1. Where are you NOW in your business? – Be detailed
2. What Successes have you had? – Small big everything in between (even if it’s just got out of my comfort zone and spoke to someone.
3. What is your monthly income?
4. How many hours do you currently work in your business
Who are you?
Let’s take an honest look at YOU for a minute, this is in no way shape or form a shaming, guilt, or negative exercise. Like above we need to get a clear picture of WHO you are that has brought you to this very place in order to GROW into who you need to become to get you where you want to go. So take a couple of minutes to get honest with yourself and answers these questions:
1. Who have I been that has created the business that I have today?
2. What excuses have I been telling myself?
3. What do I want my monthly business income to be and why?
Who Do you Need to Be?
Ok friend now the fun part. Where are you going to grow to? Now that we know where and who you are we need to find out who you need to be to get to where you want to go. Answer the questions below and really take the time to make them detailed.
1. What Type of business do I want to have & why?
2. Who do I need to become to have that?
3. What is something I can change in my daily routine that will help me become that person?
4. What is one thing you can focus on that will start helping you GROW into the business owner you want to be?
Now you have some stepping stones for your GROWTH! This exercise is not only great to do as a business owner but also in your personal life as well. You can take the questions and tweak them to apply to your marriage, parenting, and finances.
This journey is totally up to you, where you are at is a result of your choices and where you will be in 5 years will be a result of your choices… Choose to GROW