Blue Tansy essential oil contains the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene, which gives it a deep-blue color, moisturizes, and helps beautify sensitive skin when added to your skin care regimen.
Get to Know
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene, b-pinene, linalool, a-terpineol, and viridiflorol
- Possesses skin-cleansing and soothing properties
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
- Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Creates an uplifting environment when diffused
- Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding 1 drop of Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Enjoy Blue Tansy’s skin-cleansing benefits by adding it to Epsom salt and V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing bath.
- Diffuse Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment.
- Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle Mist™ Personal Diffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin
- Invite relaxation as you slide under the covers with a sweet, floral fragrance during your nighttime routine.
- Relax into the couch during family time with a comforting, sweet aroma during any season.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.