Formulated with all-natural ingredients, CitraGuard™ Deodorant combines the odor-absorbing properties of arrowroot powder with premium essential oils for the odor protection you need without aluminum or harsh chemicals.
Get to Know
It’s hard to find conventional products that are free of harsh chemicals, and when they claim to be “natural” it can be even harder to find ones that get the job done right. That’s what sets CitraGuard apart- high-performance fueled by natural ingredients. CitraGuard’s combination of natural ingredients in clinically shown to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria but gentle enough to help maintain the balance of the skin’s microbiome and you’ll love the subtle and sophisticated spring-time aroma that blooms with each application.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Beeswax, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) root powder, Tapioca starch, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Triethyl Citrate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract, Sodium bicarbonate, Nigella sativa (Black cumin) seed oil, Zinc oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium caproyl/Lauroyl lactylate, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Kaolin, Thymus Vulgaris† (Thyme) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea Tree) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil
† 100% pure essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clinically-shown to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria and help maintain the balance of the skin microbiome
- pH Balanced and Aluminum-free
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, synthetic perfumes or dyes, artificial colors, fragrances, or preservatives
- Contains skin-soothing and skin-conditioning ingredients
- Formulated without gluten-containing ingredients
- Utilizes the natural fragrances of Lemongrass, Thyme, and Rosemary essential oils
- Fights odor without disturbing normal perspiration
- Clinically tested
- Allergy tested
Lemongrass, Thyme and Lemon essential oils offer a clean, crisp aroma that helps combat underarm odor! Ingredients like coconut oil and mango seed butter soothe and condition the skin, while baking soda and arrowroot powder helps to absorb and control body odor-causing
Apply 3-4 light strokes of deodorant to underarms daily. If necessary, turn dial to raise product.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.