Lavender Vitality contains antioxidants and may provide immune support when taken as a dietary supplement. It can also be added to foods and beverages giving a delicate, floral flavor that combines well with citrus and herbs.*
Get to Know
From farms in Utah, Idaho, and France, Young Living sources our most popular product: Lavender essential oil. The plant is part of the mint family, and the best-selling essential oil is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops. Perhaps part of the reason for Lavender’s popularity comes from its extensive history. Looking back all the way to Ancient Greece, a physician and botanist named Pedanius Dioscorides praised its many qualities and uses. Today Lavender is a key ingredient in Young Living products such as SleepEssence™, Estro™, and our Seedlings™ product line.
Serving Size: 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering top
†100% pure essential oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers a sweet, slightly floral taste and aroma
- Improves sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Supports general wellness*
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties*
- Helps ease occasional nervous tension*
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
- Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
Lavender Vitality has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that complements and enhances many culinary dishes and helps ease occasional nervous tension when taken as a dietary supplement.*
Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.