There are two ways to buy from Young Living…
Wholesale memberships are the most popular way to buy oils from Young Living. Just like other wholesale clubs like Costco or Sams, you’re not committing to reselling products, but you do get an awesome 24% discount off of retail prices. Young Living has an amazing community of members who are driven to better their lives through healthy living and entrepreneurship. Over 90% of wholesale members only buy for personal use, but a wholesale membership will give you the opportunity to earn commissions if you end up loving the products as much as I do.
To get started with a wholesale membership you’ll choose from one of the discounted started kits below.
With a retail account you have access to the same products… just without the 24% discount! If you’re going to buy more than one or two products, you’ll save money by signing up for the “basic membership.” Signing up for the “basic membership” comes with a few sample products and it will give you that 24% discount on all or your purchases. If you decide to start with a retail account, you can always buy a wholesale membership at a later date.
Wholesale membership kit options
Essential Oil Premium Starter Kit
11 oils designed to be used with all of your body systems plus you get to choose 1 of 4 diffusers and some bonus items too!
Antioxidant NingXia Kit
This sweet and tangy drink is packed with superfoods and with just a shot of NingXia Red daily may help support overall wellness.
Non Toxic Thieves home cleaning
This Starter Kit is ideal if you’re wanting to replace harmful chemicals in your home with powerful, natural alternatives.
Get help signing up
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps. Click here for step by step with screenshots
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
- Be sure to get the “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” number from the person who referred you to this page! That way they get credit for your purchase and you get to team up with them.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
Click here for step by step with screenshots
Contact us for help or questions