Get to Know
Although we now think of it as a spice, cumin was once used by the ancient Egyptians during ceremonial rituals. In the Middle Ages, cumin seed was known as a symbol of love and fidelity and was often carried by brides and grooms at the wedding ceremony for good luck.
- Supports healthy liver function and provides cleansing and detoxifying properties*
- Supports a healthy digestive system to ease digestive discomfort*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Supports your healthy immune system*
- Gives recipes a rich, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100% pure, Seed to Seal®-certified Cumin essential oil from Egypt
Black Pepper Vitality™ essential oil
- Cilantro Vitality™ essential oil
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to take advantage of Cumin Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops of Cumin Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement to support a healthy, comfortable digestive system.
- Add Cumin Vitality for an added flavor boost in many recipes, including Indian, Latin American, and North African cuisines.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Cumin Vitality for fresh or ground cumin in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.