Get to Know
Why change the name if the oil is the same? Until now the closest registered scientific name for the oil was Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir). Recently, however, the Personal Care Products Council approved the use of the scientific name Abies grandis (Grand Fir) for use on the label.
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when combined with R.C.™ and applied to chest and neck.
- Soothes tired, fatigued muscles when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or Ortho Ease® and used in massage.
- Soothes the skin and smooths imperfections when combined with Lavender essential oil and applied topically.
- Increases spirituality when used during meditation.
- Offers an aroma that creates a relaxing and stress-free environment.
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents beta pinene, alpha pinene, camphene, and beta phellandrene.
- Combine with Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, which relieves daily aches and pains.
- Diffuse to enjoy the cleansing aroma.
- Diffuse for a grounding, relaxing, and calming atmosphere.
- Diffuse outdoors for an annoyance-free atmosphere.
- Pair with Copaiba, Frankincense, and PanAway®.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices.