Ylang Ylang essential oil, traditionaly known for its romantic appeal has a calming and balancing aroma for a smooth and happy heart. It also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and shiny hair.
Get to Know
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
- From the bottle: Sweet, floral aroma
- Australian Blue™ essential oil blend
- Clarity™ essential oil blend
- Dragon Time™ essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
- Gratitude™ essential oil blend
- Harmony™ essential oil blend
- Highest Potential™ essential oil blend
- Joy™ essential oil blend
- Sacred Mountain™ essential oil blend
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream
- Sensation™ Massage Oil
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a noncomedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 1 drop Ravintsara oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Globulus oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit oil
- 2 drops Lavender oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 6 drops Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood oil
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir oil
- 2 drops Frankincense oil