Lavender oil is the most universal oil and has a tranquil aroma that is soothing to the senses, as well as to the skin when applied topically. Taken internally, it contains antioxidants, may provide immune support, and can be used to add a floral flavor to your evening tea.*
Lavender is one of the most popular and widely used essential oils that Young Living produces. Learn about it’s rich history and how Lavender’s tranquil aroma is soothing for the senses. Watch the video here.
Get to Know
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.