Diffuse or apply Animal Scents® ParaGize™ directly to your pet’s belly to naturally help comfort with a blend of premium essential oils.
Get to Know
Young Living has always been dedicated to the well-being of your home and family, including your fur kids! ParaGize was developed to support pets when they are dealing with tummy troubles. Combining the settling, grounding properties predominantly found in Ginger, Anise, and Peppermint essential oils, Young Living’s ParaGize is a relaxing, quieting blend that can assist in releasing feelings of discomfort.
Caprylic/capric glycerides, Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil
Pimpinella anisum† (Anise) seed oil
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
Cuminum cyminum† (Cumin) seed oil
Mentha spicata† (Spearmint) leaf extract
Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil
Juniperus osteosperma† (Juniper) oil,
Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil
Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
†100% pure essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains a relaxing, quieting blend that can be applied to your pet’s abdomen
- Helps release feelings of discomfort with its comforting aroma
- Formulated without synthetic perfumes, dyes, artificial colors, or fragrances
- Apply 1-2 drops topically to the abdominal area.
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal. Dilute more for smaller species.
ParaGize helps promote feelings of quieting in your pets when they are feeling unsettled.
Carefully apply according to the size and species of the animal. Additional dilution is recommended for smaller species.
CAUTIONS: Take extra care when using any essential oils, especially those with citric ingredients, around cats. Specifically formulated for veterinary use. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dark place.