Cool Azul® essential oil blend is a combination of 14 essential oils. It has a stimulating aroma to support your post-workout recovery routine and offers a cooling aromatic sensation.
Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
Salvia officinalis† (Sage) oil
Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin
Origanum vulgare† (Oregano) oil
Melaleuca viridiflora† (Niaouli) leaf oil
Plectranthus amboinicus† (Plectranthus oregano) leaf/stem oil
Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
Canarium luzonicum† (Elemi) gum oil
Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
Carum carvi† (Caraway) seed oil
Hyptis suaveolens† (Dorado azul) seed oil
†100% pure essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Creates a cool sensation when applied topically to the skin
- Great for use by most before, during, and after physical activities
- Can be applied topically for a cool aromatic experience
From the bottle: Refreshing, herbaceous, minty
- Dilute as needed and apply Cool Azul to desired area or use it in massage.
- Apply an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and put it in your gym bag for convenient use.
- Add V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse it during a workout to freshen the air.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Stretch your tired muscles accompanied by this minty fragrance and your favorite cooldown playlist.
- Let the hot shower steam mix with this refreshing scent to relax after a rigorous day.
- Deodorize musty rooms quickly with this sharp, invigorating smell.
- Unwind after a successful sweat session with notes of Peppermint and Blue Cypress.
- Amplify the powerful effect of this revitalizing aroma by taking it with you to the gym sauna.
Topical: Dilute as needed and apply to desired area or use in massage.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.