Fennel Vitality has a licorice-like flavor and is fantastic in post-meal tonics and teas for digestive and general wellness support. In addition, it can be used to add a delicious flavor to sauces, soups, and marinades.*
Get to Know
Fennel is a popular plant with delicate, feathery leaves and impressive height; it can grow up to 6 feet tall. It has a long, rich history that goes back to ancient times when it was easily accessible throughout the Mediterranean Basin. In fact, the herb’s use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed fennel to prepare for battle. Today it’s popular for digestive support,* as well as for cooking.
Fennel† (Foeniculum vulgare) essential oil
†100% pure essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a distinct licorice taste
- Adds complexity to soups, dips, and other recipes
- Supports the digestive system*
- Supports a normal, healthy outlook during PMS*
From the bottle: Rich, licorice-like aroma
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite beverage to enjoy its black licorice flavor.
- Give soups and dips some complexity by adding a drop of Fennel Vitality.
- Add 1–2 drops to a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals for digestive support.*
- Take Fennel Vitality with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The unique, flavorful nature of Fennel Vitality can add a rich, savory taste to sauces, soups, and more with its many health benefits.
Topical: Combine 1 drop Fennel Vitality and 1 drop carrier oil in a capsule. Take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.