Grapefruit Vitality™ essential oil supports healthy weight management, as well as the lymphatic and circulatory systems, when taken as a dietary supplement. It can also be added to food and beverages to impart a zesty citrus flavor to your favorite dishes.*
Get to Know
A hybrid of the pomelo (Citrus maxima) and the sweet orange (Citrus sinensis), grapefruit is more than just a part of your breakfast! The fruit likely originated from Jamaica and was first popularized for consumption in the West Indies before spreading to America and throughout citrus-growing areas. It’s now produced in locations throughout the world, including the United States, South Africa, Brazil, and Israel. The grapefruit tree can grow to be quite large, reaching up to 20 feet tall. It has dense foliage, and the grape-like clusters of the fruit are the source of the plant’s name.
Serving Size: 2 drops
Amount Per Serving
Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind oil
**Daily Value (DV) not established
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a delicious, tart taste
- Supports weight management*
- Contains antioxidant properties*
- Supports the lymphatic system*
- Supports the circulatory system*
- Offers cleansing properties*
From the bottle: Sweet, citrusy aroma.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it to support your weight-management program, lymphatic system, and circulatory system.*
- Combine Grapefruit Vitality with a chilled serving of NingXia Red for an added boost to your daily wolfberry goodness.
- Stay hydrated and experience Grapefruit Vitality’s cleansing properties by adding 1–2 drops to your chilled purified or sparkling water.*
- Bring some zest to your marinades, dressings, sauces, and desserts with Grapefruit Vitality.
Like peeling a fresh grapefruit early in the morning, Grapefruit Vitality refreshes the senses with its bright, citrus scent and bittersweet flavor. Its zesty qualities make it a great complement to your summer snacks, morning meals, and decadent desserts.
Dietary: Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.