Insect Repellent from Young Living is a natural, essential oil-infused alternative to traditional bug repellent that effectively prevents mosquito, flea, and tick bites.
Get to Know
Many insect repellents on the market use DEET or synthetic chemicals to keep bugs away. That’s why Young Living created a 100 percent naturally-derived, essential oil-infused alternative. In addition to the absence of DEET, Young Living’s Insect Repellent is formulated without parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants. It’s even gentle enough to use on kids when used as directed!
Sesame oil (89%)
Citronella† oil (6.5%)
Lemongrass† oil (1.15%)
Rosemary† oil (1%)
Geranium† oil (0.5%)
Spearmint† oil (0.35%)
Thyme† oil (0.25%)
Clove† oil (0.25%)
†100% pure essential oil
Vitamin E (1%)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas and prevent bug bites
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
- Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
- Pure, gentle formula free from synthetic chemicals
- Appropriate for use on children when used as directed
- Vegan friendly
Young Living’s Insect Repellent has a naturally-derived, hypoallergenic formula that leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized instead of greasy or sticky.
Dispense into hand and apply evenly over exposed skin. Reapply as needed. Avoid contact with clothing, as product can stain fabric.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Causes eye irritation. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Adult supervision required when applying to children. Do not apply to children’s hands.