Young Living Catalog » YL Exclusive Brands » Savvy Minerals » Liquid Concealer – Savvy Minerals by Young Living
Savvy Minerals Liquid Concealer is a lightweight, medium to full coverage concealer to help cover spots, lighten the look of under-eye circles and hide imperfections.
Get to Know
With Savvy Minerals by Young Living®, be confident that you are part of the NEW Standard in Clean Beauty™, which means you’re not covering your skin in harsh chemicals. Part of the rise in clean beauty products, our liquid concealer has no chlorine, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes. Be beautiful and clean with Savvy Minerals by Young Living Liquid Concealer.
Coco-caprylate/caprate, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree)† leaf oil
Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka)† branch/leaf oil
May contain: Titanium dioxide Cl 77891, Iron oxides Cl 77492, Iron oxides 77491, Iron oxides 77499
†100% pure essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Creamy but weightless formula designed for long-lasting wear
- Luminous and rich in pigment for medium to full coverage
- Aids in smoothing the appearance of skin while reducing the look of redness
- Won’t settle into lines, cake, crease, or flake
- Formulated without chlorine, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
- Cruelty free
- Vegan friendly
- Self-smoothing plant polymers help increase the moisture of the skin to create a smooth finish.
- Avocado oil hydrates the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil reduces moisture loss.
- Tea Tree essential oil has cleansing properties.
- Manuka essential oil reduces the appearance of blemishes and supports healthy-looking skin.
Shake well before use. Apply concealer directly onto blemishes or imperfections and blend with the fingertips or a sponge or brush. To cover and conceal dark circles, apply 3 dots under the eye area, focusing on where the color is most intense. Blend outward.