Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea Set pairs warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea with Tangerine Vitality premium essential oil for a rejuvenating, delicious herbal tea.*
Get to Know
Young Living’s Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea was developed with specific herbs and spices free of caffeine to be a warm, comforting companion for the evening when you are ready to put the day behind you. Turmeric, ginger, and rooibos pair beautifully with the underlying notes of fennel and sarsaparilla for a quiet, peaceful experience that lets you rejuvenate. Enjoy the warm sensation of an artisanal tea lovingly blended just for you.
Organic ginger root, Organic cinnamon bark, Organic rooibos, Organic fennel seed, Organic peppercorn, Organic turmeric rhizome, Organic sarsaparilla root, Natural chai flavor, Organic vanilla flavor
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Uniquely exquisite tea blend
- Designed for perfect pairing with Vitality essential oils
- Caffeine free
- Contains organic ingredients, including organic ginger root, organic cinnamon bark, organic rooibos, organic fennel seed, organic peppercorn, organic turmeric rhizome, organic sarsaparilla root, natural chai flavor, and organic vanilla flavor
- Elegant, high-quality packaging makes this tea readily giftable. Simply add a bow and share with a friend or loved one
- Our unique silky sachets boast a sophisticated, fashionable pyramid design crafted from environment-friendly plant-based cellulose that’s biodegradable
- Ginger root
- Organic ingredients (cinnamon bark, rooibos, turmeric rhizome, sarsaparilla root, fennel seed, and peppercorn.)
- Natural chai flavor
A warm, enveloping blanket in a cup, this herbal blend combines the inviting spices of ginger, turmeric, and chai masala to set a soothing scene for your evening.
Boil 8 oz. of water in your favorite teapot. Place tea bag in mug. Pour 8 oz. of near-boiling water over tea bag. Steep covered for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag. Infuse with Young Living essential oils.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.