Combining state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship, the Rainstone® Ultrasonic Diffuser provides a balanced convergence of the grounding element of earth with the enveloping powers of essential oil-infused mist. Created with an exquisite and rare purple clay found only in a small region of China, each Rainstone Diffuser is handmade using ancient craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation for more than 1,000 years.
Includes a complimentary 5 ml Tangerine, and 5 ml Peppermint essential oil.
Get to Know
OPERATION TIME: 8 hour maximum
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 12.8 x 12.8 x 17cm
RESERVOIR SIZE: 200 ml ( /- 10ml)
WEIGHT: 4.48 lbs (2.2kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: 21 ml of water & oil /hour
NOISE LEVEL: <44dB
5255 – Ultrasonic Plate
220076 – Power Adaptor
220077 – Remote Control
200544 – Plastic Top
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to dispel odors and create an atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Transforms any space into an inviting, aroma – filled atmosphere.
- One-, two-, three-, six-, and eight-hour settings with automatic shutoff.
- Five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off).
- Includes a negative ionizer.
- Comes with a remote control.
2. Add 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the water cup.
3. Remove the lid from the diffuser.
4. Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir.
5. Place the lid back on the diffuser.
6. Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shutoff after eight hours or adjust settings as desired.
(Refer to the Rainstone Diffuser Operation Manual for detailed instructions.)
- Customizable run times: One-, two-, three-, six-, and eight-hour diffusion time settings with automatic shutoff
- Variable light settings: Five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off)
- Features a negative ionizer
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the water reservoir, water level sensor, and ultrasonic plate after each use.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the diffuser.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. (Refer to the Rainstone Diffuser Operation Manual for detailed instructions.)