Get to Know
The botanical name for parsley, Petroselinum, comes from the Greek word for stone, petro, as the herb was often found growing in rocky places. The ancient Roman philosopher, Pliny the Elder (AD 23-79) wrote about parsley in his last work, Natural History, mentioning that it was “held in universal esteem” and described how it was used in his time to season sauces and add freshness to seafood
- Promotes internal cleansing and overall wellness*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Provides a fresh, vibrant flavor
- Enhances a variety of foods and cuisines
- Offers the crisp, green, bright flavor of fresh parsley
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100% pure, Seed to Seal-certified Parsley essential oil from Tasmania
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of olive oil and take as a dietary supplement to benefit from parsley’s antioxidant properties.*
- Add to your favorite green smoothie to enjoy Parsley Vitality’s cleansing properties.*
- Use as a seasoning to balance and brighten seafood, poultry, meat, and eggs, as well as rice, pasta, and vegetable dishes
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Parsley Vitality for fresh parsley in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.