Lavender Mint Clarifying Conditioner provides nourishing moisture to the hair and scalp leaving your hair feeling refreshed and full of weightless body and shine.
Get to Know
Young Living’s exclusive Lavender Mint Clarifying Conditioner provides nourishing moisture to the hair and scalp for healthy-looking hair that shines. This lightweight conditioner is formulated with plant-derived ingredients such as marula oil and pracaxi seed oil to replenish moisture and rich murumuru butter to lock it in, helping to protect the hair and scalp from future moisture loss, environmental pollutants, and product buildup. Infused with an invigorating blend of Peppermint, Spearmint, and Lavender premium essential oils chosen by founder D. Gary Young to help refresh the scalp and clarify hair, this conditioner leaves your hair and scalp feeling completely clean and full of weightless body and shine.
Water, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, Benzyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Diheptyl succinate, Cetearyl olivate, Glyceryl caprylate, Sorbitan olivate, Lactic acid, Sclerocarya birrea seed oil, Sodium levulinate, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil†, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil†, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium anisate, Glyceryl undecylenate, Bambusa vulgaris extract, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) leaf extract†, Capryloyl glycerin/Sebacic acid copolymer, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract, Tocopherol
†Premium essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Formulated for all hair types and gentle enough for daily use
- Menthol in the Peppermint essential oil provides the scalp with a cool, refreshing sensation
- Helps prevent buildup of product and pollutants
- Replenishes and seals in hair moisture with a protective shield
- Leaves hair soft, shiny, and voluminous
- Formulated without harsh silicones, sulfates, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, DEA, or animal-derived ingredients