Lavender Mint Clarifying Shampoo lifts away product residue, excess oil, and built-up pollutants, leaving hair feeling completely clean, refreshed, and full of soft body and bounce.
Get to Know
Lift away product residue, excess oil, and built-up pollutants with Young Living’s exclusive Lavender Mint Clarifying Shampoo. Made with powerful plant-based cleansers and infused with a fresh, aromatic blend of Lavender, Peppermint, and Spearmint premium essential oils chosen by Founder D. Gary Young to refresh the scalp and clarify hair, this gentle yet effective shampoo gives an invigorating deep clean without stripping your hair or scalp of moisture. Formulated with scalp health in mind, this shampoo contains Peppermint essential oil and nettle leaf to cool and calm the scalp and moisturizing botanicals such as pracaxi seed oil and linden bud to help replenish hair moisture and smooth strands.
Water, Sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium olivate, Decyl glucoside, Disodium cocoyl glutamate, Glyceryl caprylate/caprate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Glyceryl caprylate, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Ethylhexyl olivate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Plumeria acutifolia flower extract, Levulinic acid, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil†, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil†, Glyceryl undecylenate, Sodium levulinate, Sodium phytate, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) leaf extract†, Squalane, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Tilia tomentosa bud extract, Phenethyl alcohol, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Alcohol, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract, Tocopherol
†Premium essential oil
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Formulated for all hair types and gentle enough for daily use
- Provides the scalp with a cool, refreshing sensation with menthol found in Peppermint essential oil
- Lifts away impurities while providing a hydrating and soothing scalp treatment
- Delivers weightless body and shine to hair
- Leaves hair feeling clean, soft, and smooth
- Formulated without harsh sulfates, silicones, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, DEA, or animal-derived ingredients