Orange Vitality provides digestive and immune support when taken as a dietary supplement. It can also be added to foods and beverages to impart a sweet citrus flavor to your favorite dishes.*
Get to Know
Orange trees are native to Asia, but you can find them all over the world, including in France, Germany, and the United States. The fragrant orange tree is an evergreen, flowering tree that grows to approximately 33 feet and has sweet-smelling blossoms. Orange Vitality essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of the fresh, juicy fruit.
Serving Size: 2 drop
Amount Per Serving
Orange (Citrus sinensis)† peel oil
†100% pure essential oil
*Daily Value (DV) not established
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Full of zesty, citrusy flavor
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Cleanses the digestive system*
From the bottle: Sweet, fruity, citrus aroma
AL;SO FOUND IN
- Support your wellness and immune system by adding 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking it as a dietary supplement every day.*
- Use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2-3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for citrus flavor and to help cleanse the digestive system.*
Add Orange Vitality to a smoothie or green drink to enjoy its citrus flavor and antioxidant properties.*
Orange Vitality has a zesty citrus flavor when added to a dish or drink and can provide immune support and antioxidant properties when taken internally.*
Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.