Get to Know
- Has a fresh, sweet, invigorating aroma
- Is uplifting and energizing
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a great addition to DIY house cleaners
- Includes the key constituents sabinene, limonene, and nootkatone
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spritzer by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Combine a few drops with a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for an uplifting massage.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.