Copaiba essential oil promotes the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow; reduces the appearance of blemishes; and can be used to soothe tired muscles when applied topically. When taken internally, it supports overall wellness.*
Get to Know
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Germacrene D
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.