Get to Know
Caraway is native to western Asia, Europe, and North Africa. Caraway Vitality is steam distilled from the seeds of plants grown in Finland, one of the largest exporters of caraway worldwide.
Caraway is one of the oldest cultivated spices—so old that experts haven’t been able to agree on its true origin. It has been found in food dating back to 3000 B.C. and was used by many ancient cultures, including the ancient Egyptians.
- Offers natural appetite-suppressant properties*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- May support healthy cellular function when combined with a healthy lifestyle and regimen*
- Supports the immune system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- May help ease digestive discomfort and support a healthy digestive system*
- Offers a warm, herbal, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- From the bottle: Warm, herbal, spicy aroma
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetable capsule and use as a dietary supplement to support overall well-being.
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to benefit from Caraway Vitality’s digestive support.
- Add savory complexity to your favorite stews, sauces, dressings, and marinades.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Caraway Vitality for fresh or ground caraway in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.